NEW YEAR SPECIAL 2021 Takeo Moriyama 3DAYS
two by two, day2
Ticket on the day:4,000 yen + tax (one drink included)
*Advance tickets will start selling at the Shinjuku Pit Inn at 11:00AM on
December 6,Sunday (we accept reservations).
Mikiko Nagatate (p) ＆ Takeo Moriyama (ds)／Ami Ogaeri (p)×Takeo Moriyama (ds)
*Advance tickets will start selling at the reception desk of Shinjuku Pit Inn, by phone (03-3354-2024), and also via the ticket reservation form of each performance from 11 AM on December 6, Sunday. (we accept reservations. Those who have advance tickets can skip the line at the entrance when the venue opens on the day.)
The COVID-19 had a significant impact on the activities of the musicians, too, with such a strict restriction order as:
"Warning! Live performances must adhere to the following rules"
1. Avoid singing, because the vocalist's breath may mix with the breath of the audience in the room.
2. All instrumentalists will be required to wear masks, even horn players.
3. Put the mouthpiece under the mask and blow as weakly as possible.
4. An orchestra is impossible. There are too many players and they are too narrowly spaced from each other. They have too many instruments, not only piano, bass, drums but also saxophones, other horns, and percussions. Not fitting on stage, it would be like playing in the audience.
5. The scariest part is after the performance. Avoid attending an 'after-party' because the performers will likely scream loudly and irrationally after the concerts with a sense of liberation and happiness.
6. If you have no choice but to sit around the table at the after-party, sit at a distance so you won't hear each other's voice.
7. If you drink alcoholic beverages, please suck it through a straw, under a mask.
8. Commemorative photos should be taken one person at a time to maintain a social distance.
In short, when the performance is over, please go home promptly without face-to-face contact with anyone.
"We would like to ask our customers the following rules as well"
1. Please do not get emotional or excited during the performance.
This increases your breathing rate and heart rate, which will make it easier for you to spread the coronavirus.
2. As much as possible, please try not to listen, look away, or think of other things.
3. Listening to the radio, for example, with earphones is highly recommended.
4. After the performance, please turn away from the performers and leave as fast as you can.
It's like playing chess without the pieces. There is no way of winning, even for Souta Fujii.
So, would you like to quit? No!
I will win! Even only with flying chariots and bishops!
- Takeo Moriyama, The Piano DUO
live streaming only